New Orleans Band Trip
Dear SHS Band Families!Dear SHS Band Families!
We are excited to announce our 2018 Band Trip to New Orleans, LA! This informational letter is meant to give you a brief overview of the trip. Most importantly, we are hoping to get a record number of participants to help keep the cost more affordable.
Due to planning purposes for both the band and your family, we are asking that interested families reserve their spot on the trip by providing a $200 non-refundable deposit check by SEPTEMBER 15th.
Who: ALL Symphonic Winds and Wind Ensemble Members
When: January 19– 23 (Friday-Tuesday)
Cost: Approx. $875 per person, based on a minimum of 50 student participants. Cost varies according to the number of participants. The trip cost will be divided into a $200 deposit due upon trip registration AND 3 payments of approximately $225 each. The proposed payment schedule is as follows:
|Payment Type||Due Date||Amount|
|Final Payment (if applicable)||1/8/18||Remaining Balance|
* Motor coach transportation to/from New Orleans, LA
* First-class accommodations for two nights in the NOLA area with nighttime security at the hotel
* 2 breakfasts, 3 Group Dinners, and 1 Boxed Lunch
* Cajun Swamp Boat Tour
* National World War II Museum, Oak Alley Plantation, Mardi Gras World
* Performances at Washington Artillery Park and US Old Mint; Exploration time at French Quarter and French Market
* Private concert at Preservation Hall