New York City Band Trip – January 2020
SHS Band – New York Trip Updates – September 9, 2019
- Trip signup deadline has been extended to Monday September 16, 2020.
- Sign up instructions (PDF)
- We will be flying, once in the city, we’ll have our own coach bus.
- NYC Itinerary as of 9.12.19 (recently updated!).
- New Price is $1680
- Includes: transportation (airfare & coach bus) 3 nights hotel, 3 hotel breakfasts, hotel overnight security, 3 group dinners, 2 performance tickets (Broadway Show & Blue Man Group), 2 education workshops/clinics, 1 Tour Director, and admission to Rockefeller Center, Battery Park, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, & Radio City Music Hall Backstage Tour.
- Please note: this price is higher than the original quote because the original price was based on 50 travelers. We have about 30 and therefore the price had to be adjusted. Flying also added to some of the cost. Thank you.
Upcoming Fundraising Opportunities
- September 11 – 25 * Stone Creek Coffee and Seroogy’s Chocolate
- October 7 – 24 * Cheesecake and Wreaths
- New Trip Dates: January 17 – January 20, 2020
- Teachers attending: Mr. Kujawa and Mr. Olson
- Travel Protection Insurance Plan available (link)
- Must sign up within 14 days of initial deposit.
- 1st payment of $500 due Friday, September 20, 2019
- 2nd payment of $500 due Friday, October 18, 2019
- Balance due Friday, November 15, 2019
Thank you and please contact Bryan Kujawa if you have any questions or concerns, thank you!